Let us help you create a newsletter that will excite your customers and motivate them to come back.
Have you ever considered a newsletter to hand out to customers. It is a great marketing tool. When meeting new customers or potential customers, handing them a newsletter is a way to talk about your business with out taking the time at that minute to talk about your business. It’s a chance to toot your horn or explain why your business has value. It’s a way to keep people involved after they walk away.
There are two ways to distribute a newsletter: paper and digital. Both are good, paper is still easier.
Create a newsletter with print media to distribute to customers or to send by mail.
Newsletters have become a great way for businesses to spread information, “tell their story,” solidify customer loyalty, and increase sales.
- Informative: Successful newsletters provide interesting content for their readers, in addition to product information from the newsletter provider.
- Something to offer free: Provide information that your customers would find valuable.
- Highlight quotes the intrigue: People love to be entertained. Include quotes that provide humor or encouragement. Know that people will associate these quotes with your business.
- Determine the size: If doesn’t have to be a novel. Find a consistent formula combining current events, education, product/service info and entertainment.
- Determine the frequency: Find something that works for you and your business. Weekly, monthly, quarterly… they can all work.
Did you know that 15% of readers make determinations about a piece of reading material by looking at the back.
Create a newsletter to send via email.
- Informative As one user said, “Keep me informed about things that I wouldn’t otherwise research. Remind me of things I would otherwise forget. Teach me new things I’d otherwise pass over.”
- Effortless … The newsletter comes to you, with no need for further action once you’ve signed up.
- Easy to ignore … If you’re not interested in a newsletter issue, just don’t open it and it’ll soon scroll off the front page of your email program. Or, if you want to read something later, simply let it sit in the inbox until you’re ready.
- Timely … Email is a fast medium.
- Act as a reminder … Newsletters are the main way of driving users to return to a website because they remind them of things to do.
- Increased productivity … Business-related newsletters help people do their jobs better.
- Social … Email is extremely easy to share, and newsletters provide tidbits that make for good small talk in both social and business situations.
Let us help you decide if Newsletters are right for you and how best to produce and distribute them. Contact ICM Today!