Email Marketing doesn’t have to be junk mail.
Email Marketing is sending emails to consumers on regular interval. Email marketing is used in a number of ways by organizations and marketers for brand and customer loyalty building, acquiring or converting customers, company advertisements, or for communicating promotional offers and more.
1. Email is an easy way to reach mobile customers.
One reason email marketing has value for business owners is that it’s an easy way to start reaching consumers on mobile without investing a lot in new technology or software.
- It works on mobile devices other than phones
- Emails are free for the consumer, whereas texting may incur a charge
- Emails have far more space for content than text messages, allowing for better marketing pieces.
2. It’s an effective way to keep customers informed.
Email marketing isn’t something marketers do just because they can and it’s easy. The tactic is very effective at helping business owners and consumers stay connected.
3. Email coupons drive online and in-store sales.
One of the primary reason consumers sign up for emails is to receive money saving offers for their favorite businesses.
4. It’s easy to customize and integrate into other marketing tactics.
The versatility of email marketing is another reason to consider developing an email data base. You can send offers, event announcements, How to videos… the options are endless. The more valuable and entertaining the better.
5. Email marketing is inexpensive.
To sum up the best reason to use email marketing: It’s easy, effective, and inexpensive. Email marketing allows business owners to reach a large number of consumers at a rate of pennies per message. For small-business owners on a budget, this makes it a better choice than traditional marketing channels like TV, radio, or direct mail.
Read More About What ICM Can Do For You On The Internet