Have you considered participating in Social Media Channels for your business?
Social media for business is an easy way to communicate with a large number of consumers easily.
You think you may be interested in participating in social media! Which one do you use? There are more out there than you think and each is best for a particular purpose. Each social media channel is good for a different purpose. You can also link one to another. Ideally, having your own website and using social media to drive “traffic” to your is the goal.
This is how social media works:
- You build an account in a social media like Facebook.
- You post pictures, comments, videos, etc. and your followers like and share them.
- You do “blog” posts on your website that automatically feed onto you social media and link back to your site.
- Your website visitors increase.
- You track the visits to learn what visitors are most interested in.
- You develop more posts to give people what they want.
Social Media takes time and research.
ICM can help you set up your accounts as well as maintain them. Contact us today if you are interested in Firing up Your Online Presence.
Here are 10 reasons why social media for business is so popular
1. Increased Brand Recognition. You create branding with exposure. Your social media networks are just new ways to promote your brand’s voice and content. Consumers are more likely to spend their money with a company they are familiar.
2. Improved Brand loyalty. Consumers who are continuously “poked” by your content and brand will keep them coming back. 53% of Americans who follow brands in social media are more loyal to those brands.
3. More Opportunities to Convert. Conversion is sales. Each post you make on social media for your business is an chance to convert to sales. Your followers share and invite their contacts to follow creating more exposure to your business.
4. Higher Conversion Rates. Social media can help you create the “humanization” of your brand or business. Consumers like to feel like they know a company.
5. Higher Brand Authority. When people look for information on a brand or product, social media is the place they look to see how others feel about it. Social media is also a safe, public way for people to communicate with you.
6. Increased Inbound Traffic. Every social media profile you add is another path leading back to your site, and every piece of content you syndicate on those profiles is another opportunity for a new visitor. Keeping an eye on your analytics is the best way to know and give your followers more of what they want.
7. Decreased Marketing Costs. Print media can be expensive. Proper utilization of social media is free advertising. You can also boost your social media profile with paid ads that are generally inexpensive.
8. Better Search Engine Rankings. SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the best way to capture relevant traffic from search engines, but the requirements for success are always changing. There are many ways to SEO your website, regular/relevant traffic is the most important way.
9. Richer Customer Experiences. Great participation in social media channels expands your customers ability to interact with you, your brand and your business. Again there are several channels, it is important to select the channels that will best display your product or service.
10. Improved Customer Insights. As we know, in business, figuring out what your customers want and giving them more of it is how you grow.
Contact ICM to reeve up your social presence.